The issue of prevention of erectile dysfunction is relevant for every man. Is it possible to prevent the occurrence of a problem?
For the prevention of erectile dysfunction, you should adhere to simple recommendations.
- Refusal of alcohol and nicotine. Smoking and addiction to alcoholic beverages worsen the condition of the vessels and are one of the leading causes of impotence at young age.
- Rational nutrition. The diet balanced on the basic elements is the basis of health, longevityб and sexual power.
- Admission of multivitamins (taking into account the age and needs of the body). Taking medications containing omega-3 fatty acids normalizes the sexual glands.
- Active way of life. Sports activities, regular walks in the fresh air not only strengthen the immune system, but also contribute to the normalization of the sexual life of a man.
- The mode of work and rest, full sleep.
- Reduce stressful situations: at home, at work, in relationships with friends and relatives.
- Harmonious relations with the partner, timely resolution of emerging conflicts.
- Regular sex life. Elimination of unpleasant moments during intimacy. Realization of sexual fantasies in a comfortable environment.
- Sexual hygiene. Experts do not advise to get involved in masturbation and use interrupted sexual intercourse as a method of contraception. These factors prevent a man from fully enjoying sex with a partner and can cause impotence at a young age.
- Prevention of STDs: condom use, fidelity to the partner. Infectious diseases of the genital organs (including prostatitis) are one of the causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Timely treatment of any diseases of the genitourinary sphere.
- Control over the state of health and therapy of arisen heart disease, blood vessels, spine and other organs.
- Weight control and its correction if necessary.
- Control of blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose. Regular examinations at the doctor for the timely detection of pathology.